1. European Union compliance message: This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am i the ONLY one unable to post replies?

By Jan Harper, Nov 13, 2017 at 11:50 AM.

1. Jan Harper

Jan Harper Well-Known Member

:eek::stop::finger::finger::shock::shock::vomit::wtf::rage::rage:

i'm using a pc not a phone or tablet

it's getting annoying having to edit in responses :blinks:

edits

[QUOTE}There is a "reply ban" feature in xeno and for some reason you must have been flagged.

You trouble maker, you![/QUOTE]
    i don't get it :( i was being all supportive and 'let's wait and see/benefit of the doubt kinda stuff' - till today. i'm getting antsy not being able to post as normal :aggressive:

i've sent Andy a pm asking him to come address the issues we're having here. i GET that - as new site owner - he has the complete right to run this place as he wants... it's not run by committee. Having said that,  i do feel he has some sort of responsibility to the members - goodness, simple courtesy would go so far!

2. mike bauer

mike bauer Well-Known Member

my edit is working fine on my android and on, this, my pc.. at first, after the anschluss, i couldn't get a page instance, but now everything's loading ok. Just checking one of mine, one more time to be certain, i still have 'edit' 'delete' as options.

eliot... E.T.: "elll-i-ottt..." i can't think why Jan would be barred and i wouldn't?

3. Jan Harper

okay, i'm back - actually got through to Andy B and he said to try clearing my history/cache thingy - it's worked

i wasn't banned - which is a plus ;)

4. Jan Harper

lol me either :D

mike bauer likes this.
  5. mike bauer

trade ya, if you want.

6. Jan Harper

ohh, i'll raise trouble if i believe in a cause - it's my achille's heel :rolleyes:

mike bauer likes this.
  7. mike bauer

yeah, you're like me. i see and want to realize, and don't realize nobody else sees.

Jan Harper likes this.